Paying for Child Care


Child Care is often one of the biggest expenses for parents of young children.  If you are in a low-income household, you may qualify for financial aid.

For those of you in Garfield County who would like information on Early Head Start click Early Head Start application and information. You may also contact Annie at or call (970) 928-7111.

For information on the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program see our PDF or the website.

For information on Colorado Works or TANF Programs click here.

For information on Financial Aid for those living or working in Pitkin County click here.








Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks